Bachvarovi Law Firm provides services for administrators and processors of personal data in connection with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free transfer of personal data (GDPR)
Services for Data Controllers/Data Processors
Preparation of Compliance Analysis with recommendations for remedy of the identified non compliant practices including::
- Overview and due diligence of corporate and governance structures of Data Controller/Data Processor;
- Overview and due diligence of business Processes and documentation – agreements with Contractors and Subcontractors;
- Personal data identification and classification. Subjects data identification;
- Data flow due diligence – where and how it was received, exchange within the organization between systems and between people, transfer to external organizations – counterparties, state authorities, third parties;
- Existing documentation analysis (policies, procedures, etc.) regarding its compliance with the Regulation (ЕU) 2016/679 (GDPR);
- Analysis of the technical and organizational measures taken to protect the data;
- Plan preparation of legal and organizational measures to implement Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Initial training for staff in the organization on personal data protection issues and subsequent regular training.
Provision of services as a Data Protection Officer.
Consultation and preparation of legal documentation for compliance with the requirements of the Regulation (ЕU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
Assistance to requests from data subjects for the exercise of their rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Consultation and legal assistance in concluding, amending and terminating contractual relations between Data Controller-Data Processor, Joint Controllers, Data Processor-Sub-processor.
Legal representation and legal protection before Commission for Personal Data Protection of and courts.
Assistance and legal preparation of Code of Conduct in a separate branch of a group of Data Controllers/Data Processors.
Services for data subjects
Assistance, legal representation and legal protection in the realization of data subjects’ rights to Data Controllers/Data Processors, Commission for Personal Data Protection and courts